Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weekly Gobble Fest (Wk. 3)

Weekly Gobble Fest

Monster Of Books Related News

So I decided...
to hold a third contest if I reach 100 followers on my google friends. I also have 2 contests still running right now. They're both international and they are, The Silver Blade Contest& The Shiver Contest.

This week I got to interview, Freaksville author Kitty Keswick. To check out the interview, Click Here!!!

Also I read 4 books this week, and I reviewed 3 (I have 2 reviews coming up in the next day or so). The 3 I reviewed were: Fallen by Lauren Kate, Mackenzie Blue: The Secret Crush by Tina Wells and Mieradome by Kate Hegarty. Upcoming reviews are, Shadowland by Alyson Noel & Need by Carrie Jones.

YA Blogging Community

Interviews

Pages had a interview with James & Oliver Phelps, to check it click here!!!

Jenn @ Books At Midnight interviewed Mari Mancusi (author of Blood Coven Series). To Check it out, Click Here!!!

Lucy @ Delightful Reviews has interviewed Eileen Cook (author of Getting Revenge On Lauren Wood) . To Check It Out, Click Here!!


Reviews
Becky @ The Bookette reviewed When I was Joe By Keren David!! To Check Out The Review, Click Here!!!

Parajunkee reviewed Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl !! To Check it Out, Click Here!!!

Stephanie @ Misfit Salon reviewed Alice I Have Been By Melanie Benjamin!! To See It, Click Here!!!

Contest

LiyanaLand! is giving away a Signed Copy Of Firespell & Sway! To Check It Out, Click Here!!

Karen Healey author of Guardian Of The Dead is giving away One ARC of here book !! To Check it Out, Click Here!!!

Nina @ J'adorehappyendings is having a 50 Followers Give, and giving away the book I heart you, you haunt me by
Lisa Schroeder !! To Check It Out, Click Here!!!

Kate @ Read This Book is having a Lonely Heart's Club Giveaway!!! To Check It Out, Click Here!!


Interesting Ideas

The Neverending Shelf came up a great idea about Book Talks. Want to Check It out?? Visit Here!!!

If anyone has any reviews, contests, interesting ideas, interviews they want me to post up here then just e-mail me at monsterofbooks@gmail.com ! Remember that it has to do with book related material (book to movie adaptions count). I hope every enjoyed my weekly gobble.
Also Weekly Gobble was Inspired By The Story Sirens YA Connection!!!


Hope you enjoy this weeks Gobble Fest :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for linking to my review of When I Was Joe. I just keep hoping that every one will read this book. I love it so much. Great post!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including my review of Alice I Have Been. Let's get the word out!

Kirthi said...

It's great how you mention everything that's going on in the Blogging Community, it's a great way to visit other new sites and blogs! I didn't do an interview with James & Oliver Phelps, I just copied it from a site, but thanks for posting :)

Unknown said...

Great post! Thanks so much for mentioning Book Talk

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design