Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to pile on a little extra.

If you'd like to join in this weekly event, then go to J-Kaye's Book Blog.

Books That I Finished Last Week

Mieradome By Kate Hegarty
Shadowland By Alyson Noel
Mackenzie Blue: The Secret Crush By Tina Wells
Need By Carrie Jones

Books That I'm Reading Now

Shiver (On Page. 110) By Maggie Stiefvater
Hearts At Stake (On Page. 25) By Alyxandra Harvey
Deadly Little Secrets (On Page.30) By Laurie Faria Stolarz

What I Want To Finish This Week

-Shiver
-Deadly Little Secrets

What's Next??

You'll Just Have To Wait & See!!!

I'll try to finish, Hearts At Stake but no guarantee. My main two books that I'll probably finish are Deadly Little Secrets and Shiver. Shiver for sure!!! After that I have my TBR list and Darklight and Firespell and Captivate and so much more :) I have so much books to read and whenever I think about reading them I get all giggling and happy like a two year old. It's quite a scene, lol. Anyways later tonight I'll be having a Need review & then if I can I'll put up Movie Cast Mondays. But if I can't, I'll save it for next week :) By The Way, I only need one more follower and then I'll have another contest going on. What I'm giving away?? I'm still unsure about that. What books would you like for me to giveaway in a giveaway?? Ok, Yours Truly:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, 4 books in one week! And I felt proud finishing my measly two.

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I admire everyone finishing so many books in one week! I go for two, if I'm lucky, what with my work, writing, and trying to maintain friendships ;)

Sarah said...

Nice selection of books :o)

Unknown said...

Oh gosh! You are amazing! I cannot finish FOUR books in one week; let alone one! :)

Ah, I AM JEALOUS!! You have HEARTS AT STAKE! I've been wanting to read that forever.... *pouts*

But, I am looking forward to your reviews on all three books (I have SHIVER sitting on my desk, but I really have to finish BC and some other books ;)

Cindy said...

Hi! Just found your blog and I like it! I'm a follower now! come follow me if you like my site!
Cindy
princessbookie.com

Nayuleska said...

Yay for the reading!

I think you'll like Hearts at Stake (which has a different title here in the UK). I got Need through the post yesterday, so I'm keen to read that.

Nina said...

Wow, great list of books you have read! Going to check out the reviews. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design