Sunday, January 3, 2010

Whats in my Mail Box (Wk 5)


What's In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren ! To Join, go visit her site!!

Bought
Mackenzie Blue by Tina Wells
Hearts at Stale by Alyxandra Harvey
Need by Carrie Jones
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Book Trailers
So instead of putting up bios of each book I bought this week, I decided to show you the books trailers (the ones that have them). If you really want to know the bio, the click the book's names above and it will take you to Amazon and you can read them there. Ok enjoy.














6 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

I loved Shiver & Need! Hearts At Stake looks pretty good too :)

Happy reading!!

Unknown said...

I so want to read Need and Hearts at Stake! Shiver is really good, enjoy your new books! :)

Kari Olson said...

Fantastic books!!! =D

Unknown said...

I want to read Shiver :)

Nice set of books, by the way!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Great books and I really like the idea of using trailers instead of descriptions! I quite like trailers too and I'll start posting them more frequently too! Anyway, happy reading! :)

Unknown said...

I cannot tell you how much I love Shiver. It is full of tender and gentle love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design