Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to pile on a little extra.

If you'd like to join in this weekly event, then go to J-Kaye's Book Blog.

Books That I finished Last Week

Hold Still By Nina Lacour
The Dark Divine By Bree Despain
Cat O'nine Tails (A Cat Royal Adventure #4) By Julia Golding

Books That I'm Reading Now!!

Mieradome (On Page. 403) By Kate Hegarty
Shadowland (On Page. 160) By Alyson Noel
Shiver (On Page. 27) By Maggie Stiefvater
Need (On Page. 50) By Carrie Jones
Mackenzie Blue: The Secret Crush (On Page. 124) By Tina Wells
Hearts At Stake (On Page. 20) By Alyxandra Harvey

What I want To Finish This Week

-Shadowland
-Mackenzie Blue
-Need

What's Next???

You'll Have To Wait & See :)

I'm going to try to finish these 3 books & more!! Wish me luck :) I'm currently really obsessing over Need!!! What Are You reading this week? I would love to hear.


5 comments:

Kari Olson said...

Great looking week and Need is great- Captivate makes it even better! =D

Kirthi said...

I'm reading most of the books you have on your shelf this week! I like your taste :D

Ruth Schaller said...

I guess I'm a little behind in all of my reading. Everyone seems to be reading Shadowland! LOL

I'll catch up eventually! Hope you have a great reading week! :D

Unknown said...

Wow, you are breading six books at once. I am in shock. I can't read more than one book at a time. I don't know how you do it but I am very impressed.

Anonymous said...

Shadowland - Wanna read it!

Shiver - Loved it!

Need - And love this one too!

Hearts At Stake - Have it on my shelf and can't wait until next week to read your thought!

=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design