Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WOW: The Iron King By Julie Kagawa + Lonely Hearts Club Twitter Party

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme created by Jill @ Breaking The Spines
Author:
Julie Kagawa
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Release Date: February 1st , 2010
Pages: 368
Bio: Meghan Chase has never fit in at her small-town high school, and now, on the eve of her 16th birthday, she discovers why. When her half brother is kidnapped, Meghan is drawn into a fantastical world she never imagined--the world of Faery, where anything you see may try to eat you, and Meghan is the daughter of the summer faery king. Now she will journey into the depths of Faery to face an unknown enemy . . . and beg the help of a winter prince who might as soon kill her as let her touch his icy heart. The Iron King is the first book in the Iron Fey series.

Have you ever wanted to read a book, and then you saw something about that book that made you want to read it more? Well that is what happened to me. Yesterday the book trailer for The Iron King was released and Oh My God am I excited!!! It looks so good!!! Also I have seen a few reviews about this book, and from what I've heard it sounds like it will be a good book :)





Join Lonely Hearts Club author Elizabeth Eulberg and Amy of MyFriendAmy for a Twitter party Wednesday, January 20, between 8:30 and 9:30 p.m. EST!

  • Join the fun! No one expects you or your tweets to be perfect; we’re just happy you made it to the party!
  • Anyone who tweets during this hour using #LonelyHeartsClub is entered to win a limited edition Lonely Hearts Club t-shirt!
  • Watch for questions from @MyFriendAmy and win awesome prizes including an iPod shuffle, $50 iTunes gift card or $25 VISA gift card!
  • Ask Elizabeth questions or chat with other partygoers about how excited you are to read LHC—just use the tag #LonelyHeartsClub in all of your party tweets! (This is added automatically in TweetGrid.)
  • Please don’t post any spoilers and don’t forget to pay attention to the time zones, the party starts at 8:30pm EST.
Yours Truly,

9 comments:

Nina said...

Awesome pick. This one is high on my list! The sound of it is so gooood!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

The Iron King looks so good!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

I can't wait for The Iron King too! I agree, the trailer is stunning. *o*

Eleni said...

I really want to read this book too :P

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ said...

I am with you on Iron King! Looks awesome.

Thanks for posting about the twitter party..

Shweta said...

Iron King trailer is superb and what music. I had liked the premise of the story when I had read a few reviews but this trailer made me want to read it NOW..Great pick

Unknown said...

The cover and blurb for The Iron King are both fab!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Sorry I missed this. I bet it was a blast. We didn't have any power anyway - blizzard knocked it out! Hope you had fun and I've got this coming from the library. It looks great!

Test said...

I'm looking forward to reading The Iron King too! Great pick. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design