Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year, It's 2010!!!!

Well it's officially 2010!!! Well it is, where I am from. So everyone, Happy New Year. A new beginning has begin!! As the year goes on I wish everyone the best of luck with there goals for personal life & the book blogging community. It will be nice to look back on 2010, when 2011 comes, and remember all the changes that happen and all the new book bloggers. So Everyone have the best of 2010. There is a lot of books coming out in 2010 that look terrific, 2010 will be a terrific year for books. I can just feel it.

For Monster Of Books, well my goals are
to finish most of my TBR list, complete the debut author challenge, and read a lot of books this year. I also want to have more posts, contest, giveaways, ect. If you have any ideas/suggestions then please leave a comment, I loved to hear from you.

So this is a picture of my TBR list (To be read list):
And here's a picture of the books I read in 2009 (some I haven't reviewed on this site, and some are from what I read in 2008) :

This year I have a lot of goals, not just for my book blog for my life to!!! I won't mention them, seeing as you might find it rather boring. But 2010 is a new start, and a lot can happen :) I'm so thankful for all the people I have met over the internet through book blogging, and I'm happy that I found many great sites. So until my next post have a great day and welcome to 2009.

Today, I'll post the contest, and all the books for 2010 that I'm going to try to read. So look out for that :)



4 comments:

Kirthi said...

Happy Mew Years to you too! :) I've noticed that you've got a LOAD of new followers, congratulations! You've grown a LOT in 2009 :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a massive TBR pile! Happy New Year :)

Anonymous said...

I love seeing other blogger's books!

Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Maura!
Happy New year! Here's my first post for 2010 of which you are among the bloggers whom I consider as friends and whom I have thanked for making my 2009 blogging experience worth to remember:

http://pachuvachuva.wordpress.com/2010/01/01/post-1/

Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to your reviews and contests. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design