Monday, January 18, 2010

Whats in my Mail Box (Wk 7) + It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?

Whats In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren. If you would like to join in on the fun, please visit her site :) Also sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy with finals and I've been trying to schedule my site with my studying for finals and all. So sorry!!! So today I'm doing both Whats In My Mailbox & It's Monday! What Are You Reading!. Later tonight I will announce the winner of the, The Silver Blade contest. And I will try to do the, Movie Cast Monday today. Tomorrow I will post Captivate review by Carrie Jones :) Enjoy.

Bought
Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves

Library
Generations Of The Dead - Daniel Walters
Aurelia - Anne Osterlund

Book Trailers





It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to pile on a little extra. If you'd like to join in this weekly event, then go to J-Kaye's Book Blog.

Books That I finished Last Week

Deadly Little Secrets - Laurie Faria Stolarz
Captivate - Carrie Jones


Books That I'm Currently Reading


Shiver (On Page.152) - Maggie Stiefvater
Hearts At Stake (On Page.105) - Alyxandra Harvey
Aurelia (On Page. 133) - Anne Osterlund

What I Want To Finish This Week

Hearts At Stake - Alyxandra Harvey
Aurelia - Anne Osterlund

I tried finishing, Shiver but it was a little hard. Currently I'm find Shiver a bit of a slower paste, so I'm not reading it as fast or much as the others. I'll try this or next week to finish it :) Ok Until Later,

9 comments:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Ohh, I'm really looking forward to your review of Bleeding Violet, and you're reading some awesome books this week! Happy reading. :)

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

I can't wait to see what you think of Bleeding Violet!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Everyone seems to be enjoying shiver.
Here is my mailbox

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

I love the Aurelia cover & trailer! Can't wait for your review!

Kirthi said...

My library doesn't have Aurelia, but I hope to read it soon!
Happy Reading!

Jenny N. said...

Aurelia looks really good. Ihavent read it but will be looking out for your review.

Emma (the Expat) said...

I'm getting the same feeling towards the middle of Shiver. I keep going back and forth about whether I like it or not!

IanIan said...

Bleeding Violet looks soooooo beautiful <3 Happy reading :D

Sarah said...

I'd really like to read Bleeding Violet & I've heard great things about Shiver so it's a shame you're finding it hard to read. I'll look forward to reading your reviews for both books :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design