Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - All My Current Reads

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Shiver By Maggie Stiefvater

"And there he was, half sitting, half lying against the glass back door." (Page.60)





Hearts At Stake By Alyxander Harvey

"And to think I used to worry about midterms."(Page. 25)









Mackenzie Blue: The Secret Crush By Tina Wells

"Now what she going to do to sabotage Zee's time with Landon?" (Page.68)






Shadowland (The Immortals #3) By Alyson Noel

"I step inside a dark theater with sticky floors, worn seats, and the scent of buttery popcorn permeating the air. Squeezing down the aisle and choosing the best seat in the house, the one halfway down and dead center, I prop my feet on the chair just before me as the lights go dim and a big tub of popcorn appears in my lap." (Page. 58)





Need By Carrie Jones



"Okay, just don't hurt Yoko."
"Yoko?"
"My car."
"You named your car Yoko? As in Ono?
"You have a better name?"
"How about Subaru?"
(Page. 65)



7 comments:

Susan said...

Excelent teaser this week! So many books to look for at the library :)

I am re-reading Watership Down by Richard Adams this week. You can find my teaser here.

StephTheBookworm said...

Wow, you're reading quite a few books! Hope you're enjoying them all. :)

Andrea said...

I just finished Need (and loved it) and am reading Captivate now...I have Shiver in my huge TBR pile and am jealous that you have Hearts at Stake and Shadowland!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Love the Shadowland one best. Who's there with the popcorn?

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

great teasers! I so want to read Need! :)

Lizzy said...

wow, lots of great teasers this week! I really enjoyed Shiver, and all of the other books that you posted are on my TBR list. Now I can't wait to read them

Unknown said...

I still cannot move past the fact that you are reading so many books at once. It astounds me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design