Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Wow it's been a long time since I've done a awards post. I'm so thankful to Sinn @ Sinnful Books for rewarding me with the Stylish Blogger Award. BTW, whoever created the icon *on the left*, it is very cool. Now onto the main event.

Here are the rules if you get awarded:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven Things About Me:
1. I'm a very determined person. Anyone who knows me personally, remarks on this. I'm so determine that I promised myself I will finish a full length manuscript novel before I die. I know that sounds morbid, but it's not suppose to be. And if you haven't already guess, I'm currently writing a novel.
2. I hate confined spaces, or spaces that feel confined. I don't why, but this is absolute fear of mine.
3. I have a choking phobia. When I was 8 years old, I swallowed a quarter by accident.
4. I'm going on a exchange (Aug 2011- Aug 2012) for a year. I will be staying in a different country, learning a new language, going to school and so on.Where I'm going? I haven't the slightest idea.
5. Whenever I go to my favorite cafe I always order a Hazel nut truffle latte.
6. I can speak English and Japanese.
7. I started book blogging in August of 2009. Over the last 2 years my site has changed drastically. Not only in design but also how I review books. I also read a lot more since I started. My book blog has help me in many ways. One of them is inspiring me to write a novel. My first review was on April 30th, 2009 and it was The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner. If you want to see my first review then just click on the book's title.


5 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

I know what you mean about confined spaces...they totally freak me out too!

Congrats on the award, and thank you so much for passing it along to me :D

Alyssa Kirk said...

Congrats and thanks for thinking of us! Going for a year abroad and not knowing where? You've got to let us know when you find out. Where do you hope for? Good luck with the novel - what's it about?

Jenny N. said...

Congrats and thanks for the award. You speak Japanese that is so cool.

Jessica said...

Good luck with your book and the traveling. So exciting!!

Thanks for passing the award onto me :)

<3

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Thank you! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design