Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge

2011 Debut author challenge is here!!! Last year I read 9 debut author book (the 9th book I haven't reviewed yet). This year I want to read at least 12 before August. As some of you might know I'm going away for a year, on a exchange, next August.

In 2010 I had a host sister from Japan. Most of my time was spent with her, meaning my blog slacked off a lot. My goal for 2011 is to post a post every day (whether it's a review, contest, IMMB or something else). Of course some days I might miss, but I want to stick to this goal 90% of the time.

I want to spend from here to August reading lots and lots and mange to complete 12 debut author books.

I wasn't able to in 2010, but 2011 is a fresh start.

I won't be posting a list :( But I will be participating. I hope you guys will too XD To enter go to The Story Siren Debut Author 2011 Page

Yours Truly,


1 comments:

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge!! happy reading and good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design