Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WOW: Afterlife (Evernight #4) by Claudia Gray


Author:Claudia Gray
Publisher: Harperteen
Pages: 368
Release: March 8th,2011
Bianca and Lucas have always believed they could endure anything to be together. When a twist of fate not only transforms Bianca into a ghostly wraith, but also turns Lucas into a vampire—the very creature he spent his life hunting—they are left reeling.

Haunted by his powerful need to kill, Lucas can turn to only one place for help... Evernight Academy. Bianca is determined to remain with him. But with the vampire leader of Evernight waging a war against wraiths, her former home has become the most dangerous place she could be, despite the new powers her transformation has given her.

A battle between wraiths and vampires looms, and Bianca and Lucas face a terrifying new reality. They’ve overcome every obstacle life has thrown at them, but is their love strong enough to survive the challenges after life?


Claudia Gray's Evernight series is super. If you haven't read the first three books yet then I highly recommend them. They were awesome. I'm looking forward to the conclusion of the series with the fourth book,Afterlife set to release March 8th,2011. The third book left us off with a cliffhanger and I'm ecstatic to see how this all comes down in the final book.

6 comments:

Amber said...

I have heard a lot about this series but haven't read it yet. Hope you get this one soon!

Lizzy said...

Great pick! I've only read the first in this series, but I've heard good things about the rest of them.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I haven't read any of these. I wanted to when the first one came out...I'm just so behind on series.

haha

-Lauren

Unknown said...

argh, I need to read this series =D

Unknown said...

I really need to pick up the second and third books already. Hope you get to read it sooner rather than later!

Saba said...

CONGRATS! U have won the Stylish Blog Award because of ur awesome blog look! Stop by my blog at www.sabaawesome.blogspot.com to collect ur award!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design