Thursday, December 31, 2009

Let The Count Down to 2010 Begin!!!!

Let the count down begin! Seeing as this is New Years Eve in Canada, I decided to spend the whole day dedicating it to "Let the Count Down Begin for 2010". Throughout today I will have numerous posts. Post such as: All The Books I reviewed in 2009, The top 3 best books of 2009, 2 contests, books I'll probably be reviewing in 2010 *this includes the debut author challenge*, and last but not least a Happy New Years post when the clock at my home strikes midnight and it becomes 2010.

So keep checking back throughout the day, for this will be a eventful one!!! Yours Truly,

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Maura. You are going to be a busy girl :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design