Thursday, December 3, 2009

2009 Debut Author Challenge

The Story Siren


So I've decided to participate in the 2010 Debut Author Challenge , which is hosted by The Story Siren!! The challenge is to read at least 12 books from Debut Authors of 2010, during 2010. To learn more about it, go here ! To sign up, cause I know you want to, click here!!!

So after, like, 3 days of looking through all the new authors, revising my list, removing and adding books, of what I potentially want to read. I've finally come to a conclusion of 13 Books which I'll be using for the challenge. Now I'm not going to Show pictures and the biography of my book and so on, if you want to see or your interested then go to my goodreads profile
!! All the post listed on Dec.3rd is the books that I'm reading. Anyways here's the list:

1. Brightly Woven By Alexandra Bracken (Published March. 23rd, 2010)
2. The Iron King By Julia Kagawa (Published Feb. 1st, 2010)
3. Hex Hall By Rachel Hawkins (Published March. 2nd, 2010)
4. Shadow Hills By Anastasia Hopcus (Published July 13th, 2010)
5. 13 to Life By Shannon Delany (Published June 22nd, 2010)
6. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (Published March 16th, 2010)
7. Firespell By Chloe Neill (Published by January 5th, 2010)
8.Under My Skin by Judith Graves (Published March. 27th)
9. Princess For Hire By Lindsey Leavitt (Published March. 23rd)
10. Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey (Published April.1st)
11. Mistwood By Leah Cypress (Published April. 27th)
12. Freaksville By Kitty Keswick (Published January 8th, 2010)
13. Everlasting By Angie Frazier (Published June, 2010)

I'm excited to read these following books and to see everyone's reviews, during this challenge. I hope you join, because I believe this will be a lot of fun :) Let's go 2010!!


5 comments:

Nina said...

Have fun with this challenge. It does sound very nice. ENJOY and indeed yeah 2010!!!

the story siren said...

YAY! Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be so much fun! And you've got a great list of books! Good luck!

Daisy Whitney said...

Good luck! Have fun!

Anastasia Hopcus said...

Wow---I'm so incredibly excited that Shadow Hills made your list! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the challenge! :)

And oh, maybe you want to participate in this book reading challenge on Shelfari:

http://www.shelfari.com/groups/48066/about

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design