Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top 3, Best Books, Of 2009

So seeing as it's only fifteen minutes away till 2010, I decided to put my top 3 best books of 2009. Then On January 1st, I'll post the contest & and I'll all the books I'll try to read during 2010. So anyways, these 3 books that I picked are books that I thought were the best of 2009 and left a strong impact. They made me think about them weeks after, I read them. One of the books I haven't reviewed yet. Anyways here they're.

1
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
This book was probably the most fastest paste book I read this year. I finished it in less then a day, and I never got bored of it. From the prologue, to the biology scene, and to the end you're hook. You never stop, you just can't help it. Also Patch is probably the best YA male lead & YA bad boy of the year. I mean you can't help to fall in love with him. Nora is very lucky. I'm very excited to read, Crescendo. When it comes out. Check out my review here!!!
2Fallen By Lauren Kate

Ok, I haven't reviewed this one yet and here's why. See I won this book from: Kate!! But it hasn't arrived yet, so you may be asking: Then how can she say it's one of the top 3 books of 2009? Well, my mom bought me this for Christmas. She must have forgotten me mentioning that I had won it. So on Christmas morning, waking up to find this under the tree, I was to tempted and read it. Like Hush, Hush; I finished this within a day. There a few things that I disliked about it, but overall I loved it and can't wait for, Torment it's sequel. The review will be up soon, but I'm going to wait unti I recieved the co
py that I had won first.

3Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Do I really need to explain why this is on the list??? It's absolutely amazing!!! There's no other word for it. Check out my review here! And my interview with the authors, here!!!

4 comments:

Shweta said...

Yes , Beautiful Creatures definitely deserves to be there.. Loved that book.

Unknown said...

I loved all three. I'm not sure I can choose between Hush Hush and Fallen. I adore them both for different reasons. Bring on the sequels!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

hmmm still haven't read Beautiful Creatures haha I really should push it to the top of pile :)

Monster of Books said...

@Shweta ; Totally agree with you :)

@Becky: I had a hard time deciding whether Fallen, Or Beautiful Creatures was 2 or 3. They both tied.

@Melissa: Yup, Beautiful Creatures is a wonderful read and I certainly recommend it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design