Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekly Gobble Fest (Wk. 1)

Weekly Gobble Fest
So I decided that once a week I'm going to start talking about interesting news about books, books being made into movies, the book community, what I see around the book community, reviews, and so on. Basically this is a thing where I share important news :) It's a weekly news. I decided to call it Gobble Fest, and it will happen every Saturday. Do you like the name? No? Yes? Comment and tell me below :)

New E-mail
My hotmail account has been giving me a lot of grief, lately. I seem to not be able to receive some e-mails that people send me and some messages that I send do not get receive by the other person. So I advise anyone who has e-mailed me and I haven't replied, then it's probably due to the fact that I didn't receive it :( So what am I going to do about this? Well I got another e-mail address. My new e-mail address, which is solefully for this blog, is monsterofbooks@gmail.com . This is a e-mail where authors, publishers, publists, readers, ect can e-mail me. This is also a e-mail for questions, and so on. Basically the main contact of this site is this new e-mail address, and it's not hard to remember :) So please don't send me any e-mails to my old hotmail account, I'm afraid I won't recieve it.

Christmas Surprise
So I'm going to be holding a special contest, beginning on Christmas day :) It will basically be a Christmas gift from me for one of my readers or to anyone who enters. What is it? Well you'll have to wait till Christmas day to find out.

Also .... Come back on Christmas Day to see a cool interview, I was lucky enough to do with one of my favorites authors.

New Years
In celebrations of 2010, either on December. 31st or January 1st I'll be holding a contest. I'll be giving away one of my favorite book's sequel.
Also I'll be doing a post on my top 3 favorite books of all of 2009, a list of all the reviews I did over 2009, and books that I'll be reading for the upcoming 2010 debut author challenge (which I've already posted, but I'll post again :0 )

BIG NEWS
I give props to anyone who has read down to here, but I just found out some incredible news. THE RED NECKLACE & THE SILVER BLADE BY SALLY GARDNER HAVE BEEN BOUGHT FILM RIGHTS BY DOMINIC WEST. THAT'S RIGHT, THE RED NECKLACE WILL PROBABLY BECOME A MOVIE!!! A MOVIE!!
Check out here for more information!!!!
I always dreamed of this book becoming a movie, and now it probably will. I was so thrilled to find out this. Ok well enough ranting!!! Have a fantastic day everyone.


1 comments:

Kirthi said...

I barely understood the book Red Necklace, but hopefully the movie will clear up my questions!

Wow! It seems like you have a LOT planned! Can't wait :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design