Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whats in my Mail Box (Wk 10) + Awards

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week. There is also one book in the library pile, one in the winning pile and one in the bought pile, which aren't in the photo.

For Review
Arson - Estevan Vega

Have Won From Other Sites
Crimson Rose - R. Malone (Thanks to the author & Peace Love & Pat)

Have Bought
Some Girls Are - Courtney Summers
Magic Study - Maria V. Snyder
The Faerie Path - Frewin Jones
The Lost Queen (The Faerie Path #2) - Frewin Jones
The Sea Monsters (Percy Jackson #2) - Rick Riordan

From The Library
Living Dead Girl - Elizabeth Scott
Belle - Cameron Dokey
The Fetch - Laura Whitcomb

Book Trailers



Awards

Thanks to Jami @ YA Addict for passing me Your Blog is soooo Kewl! award. So since I'm a fan of everyone's blog and think they're all kewl!! I'd like to give this award to everyone who reads this post!!

Also thanks to Christina @ Confessions of A Book Addict for re-awarding me the One Lovely Blog award.


Thanks to Nina @ J'adore Happy Endings for awarding me the Love Your Header Award. I really love your header, Nina. It's so cute :)

1. Jamie @ The Book Junkie's Bookshelf
2. Bookalicious Ramblings
3. Faye @ Rambling Of A Teenage Bookworm

Thanks Everybody :) What do you have in your Mailbox this week??
Yours Truly,

28 comments:

Little Miss Becky :) said...

Oooh, you got Arson! That one is definitely on my wish list!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. The Faerie Path is a pretty good book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

Congrats on being awarded! that's awesome!

I am looking at your books and I think I might have The Faerie Path- I have to look on my shelves. Also, I really want to read that series by Maria Snyder=)

I really like your book haul!!
Enjoy reading!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Woohoo, great books, hope you enjoy them! I have Living Dead Girl too, but I haven't read it yet ... I'll be looking forward to your review! :)

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Eeek, and I totally forgot to say THANK YOU for passing the award to me! Congrats on winning it and thanks so much, you're a star! :D

Kate at Read This Book! said...

Awesome books! I LOVED Some Girls Are. It was amazing. Happy reading!

Oh and I love your blog header, so cute! Did you make it? If you did, you're very talented! =D I fail at photoshop.

Unknown said...

Ooh, you got the next Study book. I am so looking forward to your review of that! Enjoy!

Nina said...

You got some amazing books there in your mailbox. Hope you are going to enjoy them all. Happy reading to you.

Aina Yasmin said...

Some Girls Are?
Wow!
Enjoy your books!
They sound very delightful!

Kate said...

Enjoy your books. Happy reading :D

Diana Dang said...

Great stuff, enjoy!

A.J. said...

Wow, you got a lot! I was so close to checking out The Fetch as well. XD

Christina / Book Addict said...

Great books! I heard Living Dead Girl is really good. I definitely want to read that one. Enjoy your books this week.

RaĆ­la said...

I am curretly reading Sea of Monsters and I hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying! Great picks! :)

Tynga said...

I need to get my hands on Some Girls Are, it seems great =)

Sarah said...

You've got a great selection of books this week :o) I've been thinking about getting Magic Study so I'll be interested to see what you think of it. The Faerie Path books look good too! Hope you enjoy them all :o)

Jamie said...

Thank you so much for the award! Great books on your list this week! Happy reading!

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Great books! Congrates on all the awards. I've been meaning to read the Fairy Path, I look forward to your review!

Oh, and Arson looks great. Maria Snyder's series is so wonderful!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Belle looks really good! I love fairy tale retellings!

Corrine said...

Great books this week! I hope you enjoy them! I need to read Some Girls Are yet. :) Hope you enjoy all of them. :) Congratulations on the awards as well! :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I do want to read Arson and Some Girls Are at some point. I have Living Dead Girl...need to read that though. haha

-Lauren

Unknown said...

Congrats on your awards!

I'm so curious about a lot of those books especially Some Girls Are. I hope you like The Fetch. I loved that book even though it got some mixed reviews. Hope you like it :D

Amelia said...

Hey! Hope you like SEA OF MONSTERS!! And I can't wait to hear what you think of MAGIC STUDY - I want to read that so bad :D

PolishOutlander said...

I love the Once Upon a Time books! Happy reading!

Eleni said...

Great books this week, hope u enjoy them :)

Shweta said...

You will love Magic Study.Period. LOL

I am waiting to hear how you like Some Girls Are.

Living Dead Girl was a great but depressing and equally revolting read to me. Am I making sense? :)

Lori said...

Congrats on your awards. Enjoy your books. Here's Mine.

Test said...

Great books! I hope you enjoy them all. Also, congrats on your award! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design