I have officially done one week without the computer & blogging. I feel proud of myself, knowing that if the world ever exploded and there was no more computers that I would survive without it. I did check my e-mails occasionally this week, but not much.
The reason for my absence is because I've been going through many personal changes in my life. Examples of changes are:
- New School (more academic so I've been spending the week figuring out how to balance everything)
- New Host Sister (who loves the internet as much as I do,lol)
- A lot of review copies that I'm reading.
So after a week, I'm officially back and I'm happy about that. To celebrate, I'm going to do a contest. 1 winner will win a Copy Of The Iron King By Julie Kagawa. Here's the rules:
- Contest is for USA & CANADIANS only
- Must Fill out forum below
- Contest runs till February 28
- Must leave a comment