Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Must Apologize + Contest

I have officially done one week without the computer & blogging. I feel proud of myself, knowing that if the world ever exploded and there was no more computers that I would survive without it. I did check my e-mails occasionally this week, but not much.

The reason for my absence is because I've been going through many personal changes in my life. Examples of changes are:

  • New School (more academic so I've been spending the week figuring out how to balance everything)
  • New Host Sister (who loves the internet as much as I do,lol)
  • A lot of review copies that I'm reading.
The last one isn't really a change. During my absence I've been reading a lot. I guess this week was a week that I needed to figure things out a routine that can balance my blogging and life.

So after a week, I'm officially back and I'm happy about that. To celebrate, I'm going to do a contest. 1 winner will win a Copy Of The Iron King By Julie Kagawa. Here's the rules:

  • Contest is for USA & CANADIANS only
  • Must Fill out forum below
  • Contest runs till February 28
  • Must leave a comment
I'm not doing any extra entries this time, but I would love it if you want to follow me on my blog.

13 comments:

Tuning Into YA Books said...

Thanks for the great contest

throuthehaze said...

Thanks for the giveaway!
~Raelena

Christina / Book Addict said...

Thanks for the great contest. I really want to read this book!

Kirthi said...

Great contest, I've been dying to read The Iron King!

StephTheBookworm said...

Great to see you back! I entered the contest.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear your life changes are going well. Hope to hear some more updates about your new school etc.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! And time spent reading is time well spent. Thank you for the contest!

pepsivanilla said...

Thank you for the contest :)
This book looks awesome!

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

Welcome back & yay for lots of great changes! Thanks for the awesome contest - I'm dying to read this!

Cats on the Shelf said...

I love contests!

Kelly Peres said...

I love that your contests are canada and US its hard to find so thx for that!!!

Keep the reviews coming and welcome back

Kelly P
@MidnightGlance

A.J. said...

I've entered this as well; thanks for the contest! :)

Anonymous said...

I've had my eye on this book. Glad you're having a giveaway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design