Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WOW: Torment By Lauren Kate & The Iron Daughter By Julie Kagawa

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme created by Jill @ Breaking The Spines

Does there really need to be any explaination of why this is mentioned. If you haven't read it yet, then you don't know what your missing. I loved Fallen. I love it so much, that I reread it two or three times. I'm absolutely drawn to this series. Torment comes out September 28th,2010 and on that day I will be the happiest person alive because I'll read the next chapter in Fallen series.



Half Summer faery princess, half human, Meghan has never fit in anywhere. Deserted by the Winter prince she thought loved her, she is prisoner to the Winter faery queen. As war looms between Summer and Winter, Meghan knows that the real danger comes from the Iron Fey, iron-bound faeries that only she and her absent prince have seen. But no one believes her. Worse, Meghan's own fey powers have been cut off. She's alone in Faery with only her wits for help. Trusting anyone would be foolish. Trusting a seeming traitor could be deadly. But even as she grows a backbone of iron, Meghan can't help but hear the whispers of longing in her all-too-human heart.
----
The first one was absolutely brilliant :) Ash, Meghan, Grimalkin and Puck put a smile on my face!!! This one is released in August!! Mark that on your calenders everybody XD

Yours Truly,

8 comments:

Shweta said...

I love the cover of Torment . Can't wait to read it. And I have Iron Daughter with me but can't read it until I received and read The Iron King which is taking like forever in shipping :)

YA Book Queen said...

Man, that cover for Torment is just stunning! I really like the cover for TID too, I hadn't seen if before :)

Christina / Book Addict said...

Great picks! I LOVE the cover of Torment....maybe even more than Fallen! I just finished Iron King and can't wait for Iron Daughter either!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Lol, no explaination needed... And YES, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Torment's cover, though I wasn't a big fan of Fallen itself. I definitely can't wait for The Iron Daughter though, since I loved the first book and the cover! :D

MarjoleinBookBlog said...

Hi
I just gave you a blog award!!
you can pick it up at my blog:
http://marjoleinbookblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-first-blog-award-yay.html

Kirthi said...

Great picks, the cover of Torment is the best I've seen since Hush, Hush!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I definitely want to read iron daughter!

Nina said...

Oh wow, Iron daughter..I havent bought the first one. Need to hurry up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design