Monday, March 22, 2010

Movie Cast Monday: Arson

Want to join in the fun? Anyone can play! Here are the guidelines:

1) Create your own cast for an upcoming book-to-movie adaptation OR pick a book you'd like to see be turned into a movie and choose a cast.
2) Post the book title, author, and summary.
3) Try to pick at least 3 of the main characters to cast.
4) Grab the button please!
5) Come back and link to this post so everyone can check it out!


This week's pick is...
Arson By Estevan Vega

Arson.I've been really obsessed with this guy, recently. He's my celeb crush, definitely. I loved him in Percy Jackson, and thought he did a incredible job. I think he would do a awesome job playing Arson. Percy is an outcast and so is Arson. I also couldn't imagine anyone else playing the part, while reading the book.

Emery. You don't really see Emery's face a lot in the book, because she wears a mask the whole time. But somehow, this is how I kind of imagined Emery.
Mandy. Even though her character in Vampire Diaries Books are eviler then how she is portrayed in the television series, I still think she could pull it off. Mandy is manipulative, and gets whatever she wants. Same as Caroline.

Emery's Dad. Not much to tell, but every time I imagined Emery's Dad I saw Kurt Russell.


Emery's Mother. Emily Blunt is a really good actress, and she does well with dramatic roles. And I think if they ever made a Arson movie, I would definitely want her playing Emery's mom.

Grandma Kay. I really imagined her like this, whether the actress can portray this or not I'm not sure. If they do ever make a movie of this, the casting choice of her would have to be carefully chosen.

What do you guys think? Especially the people who have read Arson!!! Are any other bloggers do Movie Cast Monday? If so what did you do?
Yours Truly,

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Hmmm...I haven't read the book but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your picks for the cast! :) Thanks for participating, even though I've been a little nonexistent on Movie Cast Monday for the last few weeks...Hopefully I'll be able to get one up next week!

Estevan Vega said...

This is so cool! I am definitely okay with these choices. listen up, Hollywood.

Katie said...

I definitely agree on all of your choices. Except maybe Emery. I pictured her a bit differently. But your choices definitely sparked some inspiration for my ARSON fan art. :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I haven't read Arson, how is it?? I love your picks though :)

Patricia said...

I love those choices, I totally agree. I loved the book.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design