Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to pile on a little extra. If you'd like to join in this weekly event, then go to J-Kaye's Book Blog.
I didn't do this meme last week so I'm covering 2 weeks of this.

Books That I Finished Last 2 Weeks
-Finnikin of the Rock - Melina Marchetta
-Poison Study - Maria V. Snyder
-Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater
-The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
-Magic Under Glass - Jaclyn Dolamore
-Living Dead Girl - Elizabeth Scott

Books That I'm Currently Reading
-The Agency: A Spy In The House (On Page. 103) - Y.S Lee
-Arson (On Page. 103) - Estevan Vega
-The Faerie Path (On Page. 128) - Frewin Jones
-Darklight (On Page. 120) - Lesley Livingston

What I Want To Finish This Week
-The Agency: A Spy In The House - Y.S Lee
-Arson - Estevan Vega
-The Faerie Path - Frewin Jones

What are you reading this week? I'd love to hear. Yours Truly,


10 comments:

Eleni said...

Look forward to all your reviews!

Shy said...

Wow! All books that you've read and about to read are in my wishlist. So, I'll be patiently waiting for your reviews on them. Until then, I hope you'll have a fantastic week!

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

Wow, you've got some awesome books! I can't wait to see what you think of The Agency, it looks so good (and she's Cdn, woot!):)

Unknown said...

Can I have a little hint of how you are getting on with Arson? The author invited me to review it so I'm super intrigued!

Sarah said...

Great selection of books you're currently reading! I'll be watching out for your reviews :o)

Test said...

I'm looking forward to your reviews, especially the one for Arson. Since it looks like an intersting book. :)

Maria (Serpentine Library) said...

Finnikin of the Rock sounds really good, we gave our ARC to one of our teen reviewers, but I'm waiting patiently for her to bring it back. And Arson sounds interesting as well. Have a great reading week :)

Nina said...

Great books you have read! Have fun and enjoy this weeks reading. :)

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

awesome books read! I need 2 read Darklight!

Katrina said...

I have an award for you http://trinsnook.blogspot.com/2010/02/and-award-goes-to.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design