Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - All My Current Reads

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"As we approached the doors, Hollin took my arm again. I suppressed a grin of pride. I would enter in a gown, on a man's arm, like a lady." (Page.107)


"Bob shook his head. 'I wasn't the only one. When we got back to town, all the guys had the same story--- shadows, faces, the whole deal. We definitely need an explanation, and until we have it we're not going to rest. So now four of us plan to head back out there later today.' (Page.116)


I didn't include Darklight because I'm not really reading that a whole lot, as I am with these two books.
Yours Truly,

4 comments:

dela said...

interesting!

if you're interested to join my giveaway, please click here!

Unknown said...

I'm reading Magic Under Glass too!

Sarah said...

Nice teasers - I really want to read Magic Under Glass! I enjoyed Beautiful Dead so I'll be interested to see your reviews for both of these :o)

j said...

You won an award on my blog :)
http://yaaddict.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-award_17.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design