Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to pile on a little extra. If you'd like to join in this weekly event, then go to J-Kaye's Book Blog.

Books That I Finished Last Week

None :(

Books That I'm Currently Reading

- Finnikin Of The Rock (On Page 216)
- Melina Marchetta
-Poison Study (On Page 326) - Maria V. Snyder
-Shiver (On Page 284) - Maggie Stiefvater
-The Iron King (On Page 140) - Julie Kagawa

What I Want To Finish This Week

-Finnikin Of The Rock - Melina Marchetta
-Poison Study - Maria V. Snyder
-Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater

Yours Truly,


8 comments:

Sarah said...

Shiver & The Iron King are both on my wishlist - I hope you're enjoying them :o)

Have a great week!

j said...

Shiver and the Iron King are great! Don't you hate it when there is no time to read?

dela said...

i didn't have any time to read..
it's annoying.. :(

Nina said...

Enjoy the books you are reading now. :)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Wow, I absolutely love ALL the books you're reading this week, with the exception of Finnaken's Rock since I haven't read that yet. Happy reading! :D

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your review of Finnigan. I loved Shiver so hope you're enjoying that.

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Happy reading then! I'll be looking forward to your reviews! :)

Test said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your reviews for Shiver and The Iron King. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design