Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme that was started and is hosted by Should Be Reading. Here is the rules
Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"My face burned with enough heat to destroy a small forest." -Page 148
"I paused in his doorway. Kyle was standing in front of the closet. He'd put on a pair of jeans his black Vans, but he was shirtless. He turned and I gasped."-Page 148
I really like this novel. It is really fast paste and I cannot put it down. I keep wondering what will happen next.
What is your teaser?
Is an awesome meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Top Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years
1. Mortal Instrument Series By Cassandra Clare
2. Infernal Devices Series By Cassandra Clare
I am a huge fan of Cassandra Clare. I really hope that 30 years from now her books are still being talk about. Also I hope she is still writing 30 years from now =D
3. Morganville Vampire Series By Rachel Caine
4. The Red Necklace By Sally Gardner
5. Evernight Series By Claudia Gray
Sally Gardner is just simply a brilliant author at historical fiction. Enough said =D With the Evernight series I just think it really enjoyable.
6.Hush, Hush Series By Becca Fitzpatrick
7. Tattoo & Fate By Jennifer Lynn Barnes
8. Hold Still By Nina Lacour
9.Beautiful Creatures Series By Kami Garcia & Magaret Stohl
10. The Dark Divine Series By Bree Despain
What's your top ten?
Remember to enter my GIVE AWAY MONDAY contest. You can win a ARC of The Gathering By Kelley Armstrong.