Friday, May 25, 2012

Follow Friday #1

Follow Friday is a book meme done by AlisonCanRead & Parajunkee. It's a weekly blog hop.
Question: Who would be your dream cast of the current book your reading?  

This is hard because I am currently reading two novels. I am reading City of Lost Souls (Cassandra Clare) and Book of Blood and Shadows (Robin Wasserman). I can not really imagine any casting choices for The Mortal Instruments (other then Jordan, Maia and Jace). I do not even know any actors/actress who look even similar to how I imagine them in the books. 

So I thought I do the imaginary cast of: Book of Blood and Shadows

Nora 
I am not sure :0 

Max : Andrew Garfield 



Chris: Michael Welch


Adriane: Shelley Hennig


Eli : Thomas McDonell

I was not basing my casting off of description, however how I imagine them. I can not think of any actress who could portray the protagonist. None come to mind. 



8 comments:

Erin W. said...

Nice choices! I could definitely see Andrew Garfield playing Max!

New follower.

Miz_Maliciouz said...

I haven't read these yet but I adore
Shelley Hennig need to get on these books asap!

Unknown said...

New follower!

Oh man, I feel old, I don't know any of those actors LOL

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday_25.html

Laura said...

Woah. I didn't know that Thomas McDonnel guy before but he is handsome :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, made sure to follow you back!

veela-valoom said...

Haven't read that series!

My follow friday. Please visit!

Kim said...

I haven't read the book yet but I can imagine those people all cast together in a movie (: Good choices!

- Kim (new follower)
My FF

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Love Andrew Garfield! I wonder if Michael Welch has done anything non-Twilight lately. He seems like a nice guy.
My Hop

Lee @ Rally the Readers said...

I have The Book of Blood and Shadow on my to-read list. I keep hearing great things about it.

Thanks for stopping by! Following you back via GFC.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design