Friday, June 1, 2012

Follow Friday #2


Follow Friday is a book meme done by AlisonCanRead Parajunkee. It's a weekly blog hop. 

Q: You are a matchmaker -- your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?


My t wo favourite book series are The Infernal Devices & The Mortal Instruments. Both written by the wonderful Cassandra Clare. So I am going to keep this within the shadow world except from two different series and time periods.

So I decided to choose Tessa from the Infernal Devices and Jace from The Mortal Instruments. I think, more or less, it would be both funny and entertaining to see these two hit it off. Mainly because Tessa has already dealt with one Herondale so why not throw another one at her. 

I mean it probably impossible, however since Tessa is immortal and does appear, briefly, in the Mortal Instrument series it is possible---far fetch--however it is do able. 

I really just want a scene in the six instalment of The Mortal Instrument series where Tessa shows up and is confronted by Jace and be like "Oh no!! Another Herondale" and then to be like giving Clary love advice and future warnings about stuff. Also to give Clary advice on how to handle the duck phobia both boys seem to have obtained =D 




12 comments:

T said...

I like this as an idea! I'd like to see how Tessa deals with another Herondale, too!

Happy Friday!

My FF this week

Sarah@Catching Books said...

new follower :)

Good choices!! I could totally see Jace and Tessa together!!

Happy reading and check out my follow Friday!!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-and-feature-friday-34.html

TheReadingPenguin said...

I'm ashamed to admit that I still haven't read these. New follower! My Follow

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I think that Tessa should be with Will, forever and always, and Jace belongs with Clary, but it would be awesome to see them get together! :)

Thanks for following me, I followed back via Linky! :)

Bengal Reads said...

Hmm.. I haven't read either of these series! But they both look good :D

New follower via GFC and Linky!

Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

"Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

"Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

TheBookSlayer said...

New Linky Follower hopping on through!

I've yet to read either of these series but I seriously have got to "get with the picture" and get them.

Thanks for stopping by my FF earlier today. :)

iLuvReadingTooMuch said...

Hahaha! Great mix :P although, if Will is enough trouble for her time, Jace will definitely be even more. I would love to see this go down XD I'm a new follower!

Rabiah
Confessions of a Readaholic

Monster of Books said...

Thank You All For Following Me =D

Anonymous said...

**New Follower** luv ur blog :D

Jeff Rivera said...

I haven't read the novels but the stories looks great. I can't wait to get a copy of this from the store. Thanks for sharing it. I am looking forward to your next posts.

Unknown said...

It is really nice to visit your post guys. I love your post and expect more post form you. I appreciate your work here.
Estetik

Mira - PhD by Publication said...

You won me over when you had The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare on display. I love how you thought to put Jace and Tessa interacting with each other. Just wait until you read Clockwork Princess and you will understand why it is so amusing.

My Webblog: Online PhD

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design