Friday, October 23, 2009

Stargazer By Claudia Gray Review #16

(EDIT: I finally go the Google friend Connection thingy working so if you want to become friends with my blog or keep updated then please become friends with me, I would love that. You can find it on my sidebar)


Author: Claudia Gray
Publisher: Harperteen
Pages: 336
Rating:
Stargazer (March 2009) returns to Bianca's story a few months later. Both she and Lucas will stop at nothing to see each other again—even if it means living a life of secrets and lies. But even as Bianca finds herself torn between two worlds, she soon discovers they aren't the only ones keeping secrets. Will powerful forces within Evernight Academy keep her from deciding her own fate, or claim her forever?
What can I say, I loved Evernight but I loved Stargazer more. Claudia Gray's Evernight series gets better by every new book in the series. Currently their is only 2. Stargazer picks up on Bianca's and Lucas's forbidden love and how they keep their relationship going. Of Course new characters come in play, and Balthazar helps Bianca stays with Lucas. The story was fast pace and kept me and probably other readers guessing what is happening. I like how Claudia Gray didn't just make this a "vampire" book, she also added other supernatural things which made the story a whole lot intereting. The only bad thing that I didn't like was the ending because it ended in a way that will want readers reading more. So why is that bad? Because the next book doesn't come out till March 2010 !! That's a long time away and I want to read more *cries*. Well all I can say is that I love, love this series so go check it out XD!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Great review. Is this the second in a series?

Monster of Books said...

Yes it is! It's the sequel to Evernight which I reviewed a few months ago. XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design