Wow it's been a long time since I've done a awards post. I'm so thankful to Sinn @ Sinnful Books for rewarding me with the Stylish Blogger Award. BTW, whoever created the icon *on the left*, it is very cool. Now onto the main event.
Here are the rules if you get awarded:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
2. I hate confined spaces, or spaces that feel confined. I don't why, but this is absolute fear of mine.
3. I have a choking phobia. When I was 8 years old, I swallowed a quarter by accident.
4. I'm going on a exchange (Aug 2011- Aug 2012) for a year. I will be staying in a different country, learning a new language, going to school and so on.Where I'm going? I haven't the slightest idea.
5. Whenever I go to my favorite cafe I always order a Hazel nut truffle latte.
6. I can speak English and Japanese.
7. I started book blogging in August of 2009. Over the last 2 years my site has changed drastically. Not only in design but also how I review books. I also read a lot more since I started. My book blog has help me in many ways. One of them is inspiring me to write a novel. My first review was on April 30th, 2009 and it was The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner. If you want to see my first review then just click on the book's title.
2.Faye @Ramblings of A Teenage Bookworm
3.Valerie@I Should Be Writing
4.Tina@Fantastic Book Reviews
8.Jenny@Dreaming of Books
9.Lea@YA Book Queen
10.Alyssa,Jake,Gregory@Teens Read and Write
12.Jenni@Falling Off The Shelf
15.Jessica@Confessions of a Bookaholic