Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Information XD

So I've decided to be organize with this site, so I'm not going to start it up again (that means reviews, author posts, interviews, contests ect;) until I've finished reading a certain amount of books. I want to have read 10 or 20 books before I begin again with reviewing on my site because then I'll be organized and ahead and will not have to lacking entries in my site. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone :)

Books I've Read
1. Clockwork Angel
2. Hex Hall
3. Elixir
4. Night Shade <---- Currently Reading
5. Beautiful Darkness <---Currently Reading

1 comments:

Faraaz Kazi said...

Hello,
I came across you blog and really loved some of the reviews. I am an Indian author and my upcoming novel is mainstream romance of about 90k words. It is titled 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' would be out by December (to be published by Pustak Mahal under their Cedar imprint). I'm sending you a synopsis of the same, so that you can get the gist of the story. The book has got some outstanding blurbs from Indian authors like Tuhin Sinha and Karan Bajaj.Thank you. Do let me know if you will be willing to review it. Would love it if you do :) Please do contact me on kazi.faraaz@gmail.com

Regards,
Faraaz Kazi.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design