Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monster of Books is OVER!!! I'M CLOSED!!!

Sorry everyone, but I'm closing my site. I don't know if forever, or if for a short period of time. I don't know if I'll be back in a few months or not. I know I said in my last post that I wouldn't, but I just can't. I need to let go of my site for now, too much is going on in reality. And no offense, but I can not let the internet/site blogging drag me away from that. I'm sorry but I just can't. I apologize to any authors/publicists who sent me reviews in the last little while, I just can't complete them at the moment. I currently have lost motivation for reading at the moment, and forcing myself to do something will end poorly. I will most definitely pass word of the books that publicist/authors sent me to friends/family/classmates/neighbors and people around my community.

I'm sorry to everyone this has hurt, but I'm just in that period of life where I need to be totally in focus with my future, friends and life. I sincerely apologize from the deepest parts of my heart.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

(((HUGS))) I hope things get better

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Sad to see ya go. But hope everything gets sorted for you :)

j said...

You will be missed!!! I hope all goes well for you. :)

Nina said...

Sorry to hear this, but I do understand. I hope that everything goes well in your life and that maybe you will be blogging again the future. :) We'll miss your reviews.

Christina / Book Addict said...

I'm sorry to hear this! I wish you the best of luck!

Jenny N. said...

I just came by to say goodbye and hope everything gets worked out.

StephTheBookworm said...

Good luck to you! You will be missed but I understand!

Unknown said...

Oh Maura, I'm going to miss you but I understand that there are times when blogging is just too much. It can feel like a burden and make reading seem like a chore.

Be free and be happy. I wish you lots of luck and if you need anything or decide to pick it up again drop me an email.

Bianca said...

Awww! I will honestly miss you! I hope you come back but in the meantime, just relax and don't worry about a thing. Hope all goes well for you!

And I'd like to say how much you commenting on almost all of my posts has meant to me. Its make my day every time I would get a comment from you! Thank you. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design