Saturday, May 22, 2010

Monster of Books IS BACK!!!

So I'm really appreciative of your comments!!! But I feel like my last post kind of lied to you. I know I went on hiatus, but that's only because of finals. I'm sick of not posting, and just studying. So I'm back. But it's going to take a little while to get back in motion, especially with the reviews I received from Publishers/Authors.


I hope that you'll all be ok with this. By the way today I bought Spells!!! OH YAH!!! Anyways for the next 2 to 3 weeks, there will not be many posts :( Sorry, but it's final time and I need to pass or DUH DUH DUH : Summer School!!!

Also I can't update right now really, because I'M ON VACATIONS!! BOO YAH!!

Anyways talk to you soon guys.

~Monster of Books~

13 comments:

Bianca said...

SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK!!!!

Mindi Scott said...

Yay! Nice to see you back! :-)

Kirthi said...

Yay, welcome back!

Shy said...

Yay!! I am happy that you're back :D Hope you have a great vacation and we'll see you again later =)

Jenny N. said...

Its great that you're back.

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Enjoy your vacation!

=)

Nina said...

Glad to hear that you are back! Study hard for the finals, good luck. :)

dela said...

well, I am absolutely glad that you're back! I was pretty sure that you were leaving this blog, but thanks that's not happened. :)

Nayuleska said...

Nice to see you! Take as long as you need on vacation, we'll be here when you get back!

Anonymous said...

I just enjoy your blog! And your reviews! I love to read and usually I read 2 books a day, because I love to read so much.
♔Luhuve♔
Manda

Alyssa Kirk said...

Glad your back. Enjoy your time off and we'll look forward to your reviews!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Last final for me tomorrow, woo~ Hope to see you posting again soon! :D

Leigh Russell said...

Hi there - Glad to see you back. I read your comment on my book on Nayu's reading Corner and hope you decided to read CUT SHORT. My second crime thriller, ROAD CLOSED, is now out and also receiving great reviews - you can check out a couple on amazon.co.uk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design