Sunday, May 22, 2011

In My Mailbox #25

What's In My Mailbox
For Review:


All These Things I've Done By Gabrielle Zevin (Gooodreads/Amazon/Barnes & Noble)

I was very shocked to find a red box in my mailbox. It was from Macmillan. Curious I open it to find red confetti, bag of chocolate cover expresso, and a note from the publicist and underneath all of that was Gabrielle Zevin's new novel All these things I've done. Which btw, judging from the first 100 pages, will definitely be a hit. It comes out this September 2011 :) Thank you very much Ksenia Winnicki.

What did you guys get in your mailbox this week? BTW if you haven't already figure it out. In my Mailbox was started by The Story Siren.
Yours Truly,

10 comments:

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Oh I can imagine how excited you must have been to find that waiting for you. I must admit I'd love to have something like that waiting for me. Parcels are awesome no matter what they contain!!

I like the sound of this one and hope you enjoy reading this

Happy Reading

Nina said...

I love the package and the book you got with it. ;) Looks really good. I hope it's a great one. ;)

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

I haven't heard of this title, but it seems like a lot of people got it. It sounds good! Enjoy :)

Jenny N. said...

I've only just recently heard of this book and I like the sound of the summary. Happy reading!

Amber said...

That certainly looks like a cool package and I'm glad to read that it's good. Hope you enjoy it!

Vy said...

The package it came in is so cute! Hope you're enjoying your book.

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Mm, it's awesome!! Happy reading, and I'll look forward to sharing thoughts with you. :)

Chioma said...

Wow, I really like the cover. It seems so simple, but really beautiful too. It sounds great so far, hope its a winner!!!

Erica said...

The Zevin book looks just so fantastic!

Shelagh said...

Hi Maura,

That sounds like a great surprise to find in your mailbox - and I love the thought that has obviously gone into the content.

Happy reading!

Shelagh (New Follower)
The Word Fiend

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design