Monday, June 28, 2010

Fan Video Monday

So this is a meme I'm starting on my blog, where I pick a fan music video of a book. The music video can contain to anything containing tothe book (characters, book in general, ect). Basically the idea of this meme is share the love for books that fans have.
So this week I'm choosing Beautiful Creatures:

I choosed a Book Trailer this week. I thought it was really well done and absolutely loved it. I found it under the youtube user name: gettaclue90 !! I do not entirely agree with the casting choice, but I feel the mood and music/clips were perfect. Enjoy;



What Fan Video do you like?? Yours Truly,

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That trailer was amazing! I love how they put some of the lines from the book in there.

Natalie said...

I agree with you about the casting, but you're right...the mood and music was great! :) Can't wait for Beautiful Darkness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design